INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Alexander Air collects personal data, including names, gender, enterprise name, postal and email address, phone number, login details, and more. We also collect other information you provide to us as well as the contents of the messages you sent or the information you provided for our customer service support.
You may need to provide personal data before you use our products and services. In some cases, you may choose not to disclose your personal information to us. However, opting not provide your personal information may also mean that we cannot deliver you a certain product or service or respond to the issues you have raised.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact you with consent and send updates and notices about our products and services that may interest you
- Fulfill your service requests and transactions as well as provide technical support
- Provide you with better and customized user-experience
- Improve our products and services through research and data analysis
- Perform and improve our anti-fraud and loss prevention programs
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards
Your personal information’s security is important to us. We use technical measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized access, loss, damage, or disclosure. We use cryptographic technology to keep your data confidential and only allow authorized access to it.
Alexander Air uses a small piece of data called “cookies” on your device. A cookie is a text file that consists of website names, identifiers, and characters and numbers stored by the server on your device. It is used to improve user experience.