Air conditioners are intricate systems with many components that work together to provide cooling comfort. One of those parts is the thermostat, which serves as the “brain” of your AC unit. The thermostat essentially tells the air conditioner when to turn on, how cold to make the air, and when to turn off.
But like the coils and condensate drain pipe of your AC system, thermostats can also malfunction. Having a well-experienced thermostat contractor in Panama City, FL like Alexander Air Conditioning on your side can ensure that your cooling unit is always operating at peak efficiency.
Reliable Thermostat Services in Panama City, FL
Since 1993, we have been the leading provider of thermostat services in Panama City, FL. We carry a wide range of units from the most popular brands in the business and can install or replace any make or model of thermostat at a price that fits your budget.
And because customer satisfaction is our top priority, we also offer comprehensive maintenance plans that include regular thermostat check-ups to keep your unit in top condition and prevent small problems from turning into big, expensive repairs.
What are the Thermostats You Can Consider?
Not all thermostats are created equal, and you may be wondering what type of unit would be best for your home. Here is a quick overview of the different types of thermostats you can choose from:
- Programmable: How much do you spend on your energy bills each month? If it’s more than you’d like, a programmable thermostat may be a good investment. This device allows you to set specific temperatures for different times of the day, which can save you a significant amount of money on your utility costs.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Before you needed to manually adjust the temperature on your thermostat, but now with a Wi-Fi enabled unit, you can do it using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. This is a convenient feature if you’re forgetful or if your plans change while you’re away from home.
- Smart: A smart thermostat is similar to a Wi-Fi enabled unit, but it also has the ability to “learn” your temperature preferences and make adjustments accordingly. Plus, it’s equipped with sensors that can detect when someone is home.
Do I Really Need a New Thermostat?
A brand new thermostat can be expensive, and you want to be sure that it’s a worthwhile investment. Here are a few signs that you need a thermostat service Panama City, FL:
- Your energy bills have gone up even if you haven’t changed your thermostat settings.
- Your home isn’t cooling down as quickly as it used to.
- Your indoor temperature is never consistent.
- You hear strange noises coming from your AC unit.
- Your AC unit turns on and off more frequently than normal.
If you’re still not sure whether you need a thermostat upgrade or just a repair? Let our technicians do what they do best – inspect your unit and give you an honest assessment of what needs to be done to make your cooling system efficient again.
Schedule a Thermostat Check-Up Today!
We know how frustrating it is to be left in the heat without knowing what’s wrong with your air conditioner. But don’t panic – our team of qualified technicians is just a phone call away.
We will come to your home, inspect your system, and give you an estimate of the thermostat service in Panama City, FL. And if you decide to move forward with the replacement, we will complete the job immediately so you can get back to your life as if nothing ever happened.
Don’t suffer in the heat any longer – give us a call at (850) 874-2665 today!