Popularly known as mini-splits, ductless heating systems are in high demand for homes that don’t have existing ductwork and for homeowners who want to add additional heating and cooling units to their properties.
With benefits like energy efficiency and cost savings, it’s no wonder they are increasingly becoming popular in the US, especially in warm climates like Florida. And if you ever find yourself in need of residential ductless heating in Panama City, FL, you know who to call!
Your Top-Choice Company for Quality Ductless Heating Service
Accurate unit sizing and installation are critical for the efficiency of your ductless heating system. And when it comes to something as important as your home’s comfort, you should only trust the experts.
Our Alexander Air Conditioning team can be your trusted ductless heating contractor in Panama City, FL. From sizing to installation and maintenance, let our experts help you enjoy all the benefits that come with owning a ductless heating system!
Is Ductless Heating Right for You?
As with any home comfort investment, it is important to do your research and figure out if ductless heating is the right solution for your home.
Here are some factors to contemplate:
- The size of your home: Larger homes are not well-suited for ductless heating systems because they require more BTUs to heat and cool effectively.
- The layout of your home: Houses with an open floor plan may find a ductless heating system in Panama City, FL a great way to add targeted heating and cooling to specific areas.
- The climate you live in: If you live in a warm environment, a ductless unit may not offer the same energy savings as it would in a colder temperature.
- Your home’s existing ductwork: Assuming your home already has ductwork, it is important to factor in the costs of modifying or adding to it to accommodate a ductless system.
- The efficiency of your current heating and cooling system: Older, less efficient systems will see greater energy savings with a ductless system than newer, more efficient units.
- Your budget: Ductless systems tend to be more expensive than traditional HVAC systems, so don’t forget to factor in the initial cost when making your decision.
If you’ve considered all of these factors and are still unsure if ductless heating is right for you, our experts can help! We will sit down with you and discuss your specific needs and help you find the best solution for your home.
Top Benefits of Having a Ductless Heating Systems
There are many reasons why residential ductless heating in Panama City, FL is becoming increasingly popular, and here are just a few of the benefits that come with owning a ductless system:
Ductless systems are up to 30% more efficient than traditional HVAC systems, making them a great choice for eco-conscious homeowners.
The initial cost of a mini-split may be higher than a traditional system, but the long-term cost savings on your energy bills will quickly make up for it.
Since ductless offers great flexibility when it comes to heating and cooling your home, you can add multiple units to target specific areas or zones in your house.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
Ductless systems help improve indoor air quality by filtering out allergens, dust, and other particles from the air.
Most brands are designed for quiet operation to enjoy the comfort of your home without noisy disruptions.
Talk to Our Ductless Heating Experts Today!
If you’re interested in learning more about ductless heating service in Panama City, FL, our experts at Alexander Air Conditioning are here to help. We have years of experience helping homeowners in the area find the perfect comfort solution for their needs, and we can do the same for you!
Give us a call today at (850) 874-2665 or schedule a consultation online!