Winter is one of the much awaited seasons of the year. It is when people can finally take a break from the scorching heat and spend time with family and friends. But your plans can be easily ruined with an old and outdated heating system at home.
At Alexander Air Conditioning, we offer top-quality residential heating installation in Panama City, FL to make sure that you and your family will always be comfortable indoors during winter. We will also help you choose the most efficient furnace that is just right for your home and get it installed immediately before the temperature drops to a freezing point.
Licensed Furnace Installers in Panama City, FL & Nearby Areas
A heating installation in Panama City, FL is a complex project that should only be handled by certified HVAC pros. Our team at Alexander Air Conditioning is composed of furnace installers who have gone through extensive training. They are also updated with the latest technology in the industry, so you can be confident that your heating system is in good hands.
Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
A brand new furnace can be expensive, and you want to be sure that you’re making the right decision before investing in one. Here are some telltale signs that furnace installation in Panama City, FL is already necessary:
- Frequent Repairs. How many times have you called for repairs in the past months? If it’s more than once and your unit remains inefficient, talk to one of our technicians today, and we will assist you in finding the HVAC system that won’t cause a dent in your budget.
- Age of Your Furnace. It’s hard to let go of something that you’ve been using for a long time, but if your furnace has already reached its maximum lifespan and your comfort is at stake, you can never go wrong with a new and energy-efficient heating unit.
- Rising Energy Bills. Your heating unit runs 24/7 to keep you warm, and it’s only normal for your energy consumption to go up during winter. But if you’ve been noticing a significant increase in your monthly electricity bills, your current furnace can be the culprit.
- Uneven Heating. Are some of your rooms too hot while the others remain cold? While there are many factors that can contribute to this, it’s possible that your furnace can no longer evenly distribute heat throughout your home. But for a better diagnosis and to avoid any further damages, remember that we’re just a call away.
- Unusual Noises. Like air conditioners, heating systems are intricate pieces of machinery that consist of different parts working together. And it is not uncommon for them to create some noise while they’re running. However, if it starts banging, squealing, or popping, that’s something you should take seriously.
Other reasons why you should consider a new furnace installation in Panama City, FL are when there’s insufficient heat or when the pilot light keeps going out.
Leave All Your Heating Installation Needs to Our HVAC Experts Today!
Need a new furnace? Look no further than Alexander Air Conditioning. We are your partner when it comes to heating installation services in Panama City, FL. Not only will we help you choose the right furnace for your home, but we will also ensure that it is installed according to the manufacturer’s standards.
Don’t hesitate to call us today at (850) 874-2665 for more information!